Digivice Guide for Digivice D-Ark Ultimate
The D-Ark (ディーアーク) is the third in the series of Pedometer Digivices. You gain more Digimon as you progress throughout the areas by inputting their card numbers along with a symbol of Digi-code then slash the card.
After certain amounts of battles, your Digimon will evolve into their more powerful forms. Progressing through the Area’s requires you to take ‘Steps’ which in turn is a mini pendulum clicking on the inside of the toy. Keep it attached to your belt and as you walk (or shake it manually) the counter will decrease leading you to the boss of the Area. Beat the boss to progress.
Another Digivice D-Ark Guide :
Set the time, then you choose your Digimon partner, and start walking them by shaking. Your Digimon can train in the training mode. Here are the options. (These appear if you press the down button on the D-Ark. Pressing the up button shows the time.)
- Training: Here you can train your Digimon.
- Terriermon/Labramon – Shake (6 times for Child Digimon, 5 times for all others, this works for all evolutions as well).
- Guilmon – Push (Try to get over 27, this works for all evolutions and Dark line as well).
- Renamon Line- (Wait one second after it says COUNT.)
- Renamon- Up, Down, A, B
- Kyuubimon/Youkomon- Down, A, B, Up
- Taomon/Doumon- Up, Down, B, A
- Sakuyamon/Kuzuhamon- Up, B, A, Down
- Card: You can slash cards for items, or Digimon partners. You can only slash the Digimon you have seen to access them as partners. Slashing a Digimon you haven’t seen will result in an error. What Digimon you’ve seen will be in the Note section. Steps to slash are as follows.
- Note: The Digimon you’ve seen (and thusly are able to Slash).
- My Digimon: These are the Digimon you’ve slashed in the ‘Card’ Option. The more they fight, the stronger they get. You can have eight Digimon, two from each level.
- Item: These are the items you’ve gotten from Impmon, or Slashing. You can hold a maximum of three of each item.
- Medical: Heal your Digimon after a lost battle, or it won’t be able to walk or fight.
- Network: This consists of two options.
- Battle Option: Battle the Pendulums, D-3/D-Terminal, and D-Ark.
- Trade Option: Allows you to trade items with another D-Ark.
- Swan Link: Enables you to link to the following WonderSwan Color games:
- Digimon Medley – Battle
- Battle Spirit – Battle
- Brave Tamer – Battle and Trade Items
- Pressing the ‘cancel’ button while your Digimon is on the screen brings up the map. Pressing the ‘accept’ button shows you how many steps are left, and how many have been taken, along with what area you are currently in. Press ‘cancel’ to exit these screens.
- Pressing the ‘accept’ button while your Digimon is on the screen lets you scroll through the other Digimon you have if you have rescued them from Impmon. If you push ‘accept’ while on another Digimon, you will begin to use them. You can see how many battles they’ve won, and how much more they need until their next evolution, by continually pressing ‘accept.’
- Battle (Kougeki): This sends your Child Digimon into battle. Afterward, a code insertion screen appears, and you may enter a code of an option card.
- Evolve (Shinka): You may evolve here. After the evolution, you will begin the Battle phase, including the Card Slash sequence. (This option does not appear until you are able to evolve).
- Trade (Nakama): This allows you to switch between different Partner Digimon during battle. Afterwards, you are returned to the Battle Menu.
- My Digimon: Your slashed Digimon rest here. You will also have access to whatever evolution line you have set up. These Digimon have the potential to be stronger or weaker than Partner Digimon, depending on how much they’ve battled. Slashed Digimon are not able to train.
Guilmon – Attributes Vi, HP7, and AP2. MegaHit: Push more than 27 times.
Growmon – Attributes Vi, HP10, and AP2. MegaHit: Push more than 27 times.
MegaloGrowmon – Attributes Vi, HP13, and AP3. MegaHit: Push more than 27 times.
Dukemon – Attributes Vi, HP14, and AP3. MegaHit: Push more than 27 times.
Dukemon Crimson Mode – Attribute Vi, MegaHit: Push more than 27 times.
Terriermon – Attributes Va, HP8, and AP1, MegaHit: Shake 6 times
Galgomon – Attributes Va, HP10, and AP2, MegaHit: Shake 5 times
Rapidmon – Attributes Va, HP13, and AP4, MegaHit: Shake 5 times
SaintGalgomon Attributes Va, HP14, and AP5, MegaHit: Shake 5 times
Renamon – Up, Down, A, B
Kyuubimon – Down, A, B, Up
Taomon – Up, Down, B,
Sakuyamon – Up, B, A, Down
Impmon – Attributes Vi, HP8, and AP2 MegaHit: Push more than 27 times.
Beelzebumon – Attributes Vi, HP15, and AP4 MegaHit: Push more than 27 times.
Beelzebumon Blast Mode – Attribute Vi, MegaHit: Push more than 27 times.
Area 1: 8000 steps
Boss: Leomon (HP9, AP2)
Secret A: 4000 steps
(Clear Area 1 with less than 9000)
Turuiemon, Lopmon, Baihumon*
Boss: Mihiramon (HP10, AP2)
Area 2: 9000 steps
Boss: Indaramon (HP11, AP2)
Area 3: 10,000 steps
Boss: Vajiramon (HP12, AP3)
Secret B: 4000 steps
(Clear Area 3 with less than 12000)
Mihiramon, Guardromon, Xuanwumon*
Boss: Makuramon (HP12, AP3)
Area 4: 11000 steps
Boss: Vikararamon (HP13, AP4)
Area 5: 12,000 steps
Boss: Pajiramon (HP14, AP3)
Secret C: 4000 steps
(Clear Area 5 with less than 15,000)
Pajiramon, Vikararamon, Zhuqiaomon*
Boss: CyberDramon (HP15, AP5)
Area 6: 13,000 steps
Boss: WarGreymon (HP15, AP5)
Secret S: 4000 steps
(SwanLink 3 times or more before clearing Area 6)
Boss: ZeedMilleniumon (HP15, AP4)
Area 7: 14,000 steps
Boss: Justimon (HP15, AP5)
FINAL: 15,000 steps
(Clear Area 7 with less than 15,000)
MetalGarurumon, Justimon, Qinglongmon*
Boss: Megidramon (HP15, AP4)
Dark Area: 4000 steps
(Defeat all four Gods in the stages, and clear FINAL)
Every 500 steps, Baihumon, Xuanwumon, or Zhuqiaomon will appear.
Boss: Qinglongmon (HP15, AP5)
* You have a “1%” chance of seeing a DigiGod (Baihumon, Xuanwumon, Zhuqiaomon or Qinglongmon) during the levels indicated. If you defeat them all, then after you beat ‘FINAL’ you will be taken to the ‘Dark Area’.
- Digimon digivolve into the Adult stage after 10 wins, Perfect after 15 wins and Ultimate after 20 wins.
- Impmon is given to you after clearing all levels except Dark Area. He will evolve to Beelzebumon after defeating 100 enemies. You must have a WonderSwan so you can open Secret S, otherwise you can’t get to every level, which means no Impmon as a partner.
A different tune than that of an enemy or boss tune marks Impmon’s appearance. Try to have your Digimon at the adult level, trained, and a plug-in is useful as well. When you confront Impmon initially, you must accept his challenge. Once you see him, you must shake to chase him down, but if you don’t get him, there is no penalty or reward. If Impmon has a partner Digimon, and you beat him, then you will have access to that new Digimon. If you lose, your loss will be recorded, and you’ll have to wait for Impmon again. Impmon does not always carry partners, he also carries items.
- Sound: To switch off sound hit the a and b button at the same time
- All Notes Code: Open the battery cover, and find a white button. Go to “Card Slash,” choose Box A, and type in [ ] 000 as your code, then Slash while pressing the white button. You will have all the Digimon information. Now all you need to do is Slash them with their codes. This is for Version 1 and Version 2. For the D-Ark version 1.5, type [*]-909 instead of [ ]-000 to get all the notes
Slashable Partner Digimon
|1||Guilmon||125 or 245||HP:5 AP:1|
|2||Growmon||351 or 578||HP:8 AP:2|
|8||Terriermon||421 or 312||HP:6 AP:1|
|9||Galgomon||531 or 632||HP:8 AP:1|
|12||Renamon||789 or 634||HP:5 AP:1|
|13||Kyuubimon||470 or 163||HP:8 AP:2|
Slashable Note Digimon
|17||V-mon (1.0)||524||HP:5 AP:1|
|Lopmon (1.5)||849||HP:5 AP:1|
|23||Greymon (Va)||564||HP:7 AP:1|
|33||MetalGreymon (Va)||222||HP:12 AP:3|
|34||Paildramon (1.0)||345||HP:12 AP:3|
|Antiramon (1.5)||901||HP:12 AP:3|
|36||Orochimon (1.0)||224||HP:12 AP:3|
|Pandamon (1.5)||934||HP:12 AP:3|
|42||Imperialdramon Fighter Mode (1.0)||000 or 010||HP:15 AP:5|
|Imperialdramon Paladin Mode (1.5)||123||HP:15 AP:5|
|45||MugenDramon (1.0)||789||HP:15 AP:4|
|Cherubimon (Vi) (1.5)||098||HP:15 AP:4|
|46||Omegamon||901 or 354||HP:15 AP:5|
|49||Milleniumon||576 or 696||HP:15 AP:4|
Ultimate D-Ark Ultimate Items
|Bo-694||Zero Unit: Used to evolve Beelzebumon and Dukemon (Get from Qinglongmon or Blue Card).||000|
|Bo-695||Jumper Gate: Advances you 1500 steps.||630|
|Bo-696||Nitro Burn: In the next battle, all attacks will be Super Hits.||519|
|Bo-587||Summon Cube: Calls a random Digimon in the next battle.||700|
Ultimate D-Ark Combo Slashes
|King Device||996||King Device||333||Victory probability to 90%|
|King Device||996||Queen Device||748||HP+3, AP+5, SP+3|
|King Device||996||Rook Device||009||Victory probability to 30%|
|Queen Device||748||Bishop Device||659||AP+3, SP+10|
|Knight Device||530||Bishop Device||659||HP+2, AP+2, SP+2|
|Knight Device||530||Pawn Device||203||HP is set to 1, AP is set to 15|
|Rook Device||009||Pawn Device||203||HP is set to 15, AP is set to 1|