Digivice Guide for Digivice D-Ark Version 2
The D-Ark (ディーアーク) is the third in the series of Pedometer Digivices. You gain more Digimon as you progress throughout the areas by inputting their card numbers along with a symbol of Digi-code then slash the card.
After certain amounts of battles, your Digimon will evolve into their more powerful forms. Progressing through the Area’s requires you to take ‘Steps’ which in turn is a mini pendulum clicking on the inside of the toy. Keep it attached to your belt and as you walk (or shake it manually) the counter will decrease leading you to the boss of the Area. Beat the boss to progress.
Another Digivice D-Ark Guide :
D-Ark Version 2
Set the time, then you choose your Digimon partner, and start walking them by shaking. Your Digimon can train in the training mode. Here are the options. (These appear if you press the down button on the D-Ark. Pressing the up button shows the time.)
- Training: Here you can train your Digimon.
- Terriermon/Labramon – Shake (6 times for Child Digimon, 5 times for all others, this works for all evolutions as well).
- Guilmon – Push (Try to get over 27, this works for all evolutions and Dark line as well).
- Renamon Line- (Wait one second after it says COUNT.)
- Renamon- Up, Down, A, B
- Kyuubimon/Youkomon- Down, A, B, Up
- Taomon/Doumon- Up, Down, B, A
- Sakuyamon/Kuzuhamon- Up, B, A, Down
- Card: You can slash cards for items, or Digimon partners. You can only slash the Digimon you have seen to access them as partners. Slashing a Digimon you haven’t seen will result in an error. What Digimon you’ve seen will be in the Note section. Steps to slash are as follows.
- Note: The Digimon you’ve seen (and thusly are able to Slash).
- My Digimon: These are the Digimon you’ve slashed in the ‘Card’ Option. The more they fight, the stronger they get. You can have eight Digimon, two from each level.
- Item: These are the items you’ve gotten from Impmon, or Slashing. You can hold a maximum of three of each item.
- Medical: Heal your Digimon after a lost battle, or it won’t be able to walk or fight.
- Network: This consists of two options.
- Battle Option: Battle the Pendulums, D-3/D-Terminal, and D-Ark.
- Trade Option: Allows you to trade items with another D-Ark.
- Swan Link: Enables you to link to the following WonderSwan Color games:
- Digimon Medley – Battle
- Battle Spirit – Battle
- Brave Tamer – Battle and Trade Items
- Pressing the ‘cancel’ button while your Digimon is on the screen brings up the map. Pressing the ‘accept’ button shows you how many steps are left, and how many have been taken, along with what area you are currently in. Press ‘cancel’ to exit these screens.
- Pressing the ‘accept’ button while your Digimon is on the screen lets you scroll through the other Digimon you have if you have rescued them from Impmon. If you push ‘accept’ while on another Digimon, you will begin to use them. You can see how many battles they’ve won, and how much more they need until their next evolution, by continually pressing ‘accept.’
- Battle (Kougeki): This sends your Child Digimon into battle. Afterward, a code insertion screen appears, and you may enter a code of an option card.
- Evolve (Shinka): You may evolve here. After the evolution, you will begin the Battle phase, including the Card Slash sequence. (This option does not appear until you are able to evolve).
- Trade (Nakama): This allows you to switch between different Partner Digimon during battle. Afterwards, you are returned to the Battle Menu.
- My Digimon: Your slashed Digimon rest here. You will also have access to whatever evolution line you have set up. These Digimon have the potential to be stronger or weaker than Partner Digimon, depending on how much they’ve battled. Slashed Digimon are not able to train.
Guilmon – Attributes Vi, HP7, and AP2. MegaHit: Push more than 27 times.
Growmon – Attributes Vi, HP10, and AP2. MegaHit: Push more than 27 times.
MegaloGrowmon – Attributes Vi, HP13, and AP3. MegaHit: Push more than 27 times.
Dukemon – Attributes Vi, HP14, and AP3. MegaHit: Push more than 27 times.
Labramon: Attributes Va, HP7, and AP1, MegaHit: Shake 6 times.
Shiisamon: Attributes Va, HP10, and AP2, MegaHit: Shake 5 times
Cerberumon: Attributes Va, HP13, and AP4, MegaHit: Shake 5 times
Anubimon: Attributes Va, HP14, and AP5, MegaHit: Shake 5 times
Renamon – Up, Down, A, B
Kyuubimon – Down, A, B, Up
Taomon – Up, Down, B, A
Sakuyamon – Up, B, A, Down
Youkomon – Down, A, B, Up
Doumon – Up, Down, B, A
Kuzuhamon – Up, B, A, Down
Area 1: To Clear; 8000
ToyAgumon, Kokuwamon, Gabumon
Secret A: To Clear; 4000
(Clear Area 1 with less than 9000 steps)
Candmon, Sepikmon, Mantaraymon
Area 2: To Clear; 9000
Garurumon, Gabumon, Hawkmon
Area 3: To Clear; 10,000
Sethmon, Thunderballmon, Elecmon
Secret B: To Clear; 4000
(Clear Area 3 with less than 12,000 steps)
Moosemon, Hanumon, Aquilamon
Area 4: To Clear; 11,000
Garurumon, Baromon, Sepikmon
Area 5: To Clear; 12,000
Setmon, Devidramon, Scorpiomon
Secret C: To Clear; 4000
(Clear area 5 with less than 15,000 steps)
WereGarurumon, Etemon, Mephismon
Area 6: To Clear; 13,000
Hanumon, Moosemon, Karatenmon
Secret S: To Clear; 4000
(SwanLink 3 times or more by the end of Area 6)
KingEtemon, Ashuramon, SkullSatamon
Area 7: To Clear; 14,000
MetalGarurumon, Piemon, Beelzebumon
FINAL: To Clear; 15,000
(Clear Area 7 with less than 15,000 steps)
Piemon, Beelzebumon, Hououmon
- Digimon evolve into the Adult stage after 10 wins, Perfect after 15 wins and Ultimate after 20 wins.
- The Dark Renamon line evolves as follows.
- If Renamon has two or less losses after 10 victories it will evolve into Kyuubimon. Three or more losses will result in Youkomon.
- If you have 14 or less Digimon entries in your Notes section and get to 15 victories it will result in Doumon. 15 or more entries will result in Taomon.
- If you get 20 victories, and you have 79% or less Win Ratio you will get Sakuyamon. An 80% Win Ratio or higher will get Kuzuhamon.
- If you feed an Evoluter to Renamon before his Adult stage has been established, it will become Youkomon when it’s ready to evolve. The same is for the higher evolutions.
A different tune than that of an enemy or boss tune marks Impmon’s appearance. Try to have your Digimon at the adult level, trained, and a plug-in is useful as well. When you confront Impmon initially, you must accept his challenge. Once you see him, you must shake to chase him down, but if you don’t get him, there is no penalty or reward. If Impmon has a partner Digimon, and you beat him, then you will have access to that new Digimon. If you lose, your loss will be recorded, and you’ll have to wait for Impmon again. Impmon does not always carry partners, he also carries items.
- Sound: To switch off sound hit the a and b button at the same time
- All Notes Code: Open the battery cover, and find a white button. Go to “Card Slash,” choose Box A, and type in [ ] 000 as your code, then Slash while pressing the white button. You will have all the Digimon information. Now all you need to do is Slash them with their codes. This is for Version 1 and Version 2. For the D-Ark version 1.5, type [*]-909 instead of [ ]-000 to get all the notes
Slashable Partner Digimon
|1||Guilmon||125 or 245||HP:5 AP:1|
|2||Growmon||351 or 578||HP:8 AP:2|
|8||Terriermon||421 or 312||HP:6 AP:1|
|9||Galgomon||531 or 632||HP:8 AP:1|
|12||Renamon||789 or 634||HP:5 AP:1|
|13||Kyuubimon||470 or 163||HP:8 AP:2|
Slashable Note Digimon
|17||V-mon (1.0)||524||HP:5 AP:1|
|Lopmon (1.5)||849||HP:5 AP:1|
|23||Greymon (Va)||564||HP:7 AP:1|
|33||MetalGreymon (Va)||222||HP:12 AP:3|
|34||Paildramon (1.0)||345||HP:12 AP:3|
|Antiramon (1.5)||901||HP:12 AP:3|
|36||Orochimon (1.0)||224||HP:12 AP:3|
|Pandamon (1.5)||934||HP:12 AP:3|
|42||Imperialdramon Fighter Mode (1.0)||000 or 010||HP:15 AP:5|
|Imperialdramon Paladin Mode (1.5)||123||HP:15 AP:5|
|45||MugenDramon (1.0)||789||HP:15 AP:4|
|Cherubimon (Vi) (1.5)||098||HP:15 AP:4|
|46||Omegamon||901 or 354||HP:15 AP:5|
|49||Milleniumon||576 or 696||HP:15 AP:4|
Option Cards and Codes
|Bo-448||Power Charger: Gives you 10 DP||776|
|Bo-449||Super Charger: Gives you 30 DP||698|
|Bo-450||MAX Charger: Gives you 99 DP||221|
|Bo-451||Jumper ROM: Advances you by 500 steps||556|
|Bo-452||Jumper Board: Advances you by 1000 steps||431|
|St-373||Evoluter: Lets you evolve in the next battle, even if you can’t evolve yet.||590|
|St-374||Accelerator: Your partner’s stats are Maxed.||329|
|St-375||Holy Orb: You will defeat your next enemy with one hit (not effective on Bosses).||241|