Digivice Guide for Digivice D3 Version 1 (Japan)
The D-3 Digivice is based on the handheld devices from Digimon Adventure 02. Progressing through the areas requires you to take “steps” which are counted from a pendulum inside the toy. Keep it attached to your belt and as you walk (or shake it manually) the counter will decrease leading you to the end of the area.
D-3 stands for Digimon, Detect & Discover:
- Digimon – You battle your Digimon throughout the Areas beating the enemy Digimon. None of Digimon has a default type; it changes based on battling and training. Vaccine = morning, Data = afternoon, and Virus = night.
- Detect – The D-3 has an antenna, which is used to seek out other D-3’s. The same antenna is used for the Digimon Help wave.
- Discover – With this Antenna, you discover Digimental by trying to detect one near an electronic signal (TV’s and Radio’s work well). You can use any Digimental on any Digimon without restrictions.
Another Digivice D-3 Guide :
D-3 Version 1
In each version of the Digimon D-3, you have access to only two Digimon. Version 1 is Veemon/Wormmon and their evolutions. The D-3s allow you to connect to the D-Terminal, just like the Digivice allows you to connect to the Digimon Analyzer. In the D-3s you have the ability to Armor evolve as well as Jogress to evolve further. Progressing through the Area’s requires you to take ‘Steps’ which in turn is a mini pendulum clicking on the inside of the toy. Gather more Digimentals and Jogress to evolve into higher levels. Keep it attached to your belt and as you walk (or shake it manually) the counter will decrease leading you to the boss of the Area. Beat the bosses to progress in the game.
When you encounter a Digimon to fight you will have the following options:
- Use current Digimon: Once this option is selected your Digimon will attack. After 3 attacks, or when someone’s Hit Points go down to zero – the battle is over (you lost if a skull appears).
- Evolve: It will allow you to Evolve the Digimon selected. You can only Evolve once per round. You can choose Normal Evolution or Armor evolution and then choose the specific.
- Quick Fight: If you select this option, the fight happens without any animation and then the results are announced.
Pressing the Right Button on the main screen:
- Digimental: Allows you to scroll through the Digimentals that you have.
- Training: Training costs 2 DP.
- Hikari (light) – Trains Vaccine/Data Type Digimon (shaking).
- Yami (darkness) – Trains Virus Type Digimon (pressing A button repeatedly)
- Search: Does a 60-second search for electronic interference (Radio’s and TV’s are good sources. Press the A button when one is found to obtain a Digimental piece.
- Communication (Tsuushin):
- Digimon: Battle with other Digimon Toys, Trade/Jogress with D-3.
- WonderSwan: Link with the WonderSwan games Tag Tamers and D-1 Tamers.
- Terminal: Link with the Digimon Terminal.
- Battle Score (Senseki): Displays your Win Ratio.
- Medical Treatment (Chiryou): Heals your Digimon when they are hurt so they can walk on the map.
Pressing the Left Button on the main screen:
- Displays clock.
Pressing the ‘A’ Button on the main screen:
- Press Once: Shows your active Digimon. Press the Right or Left Button to scroll and choose another.
- Press Twice: Brings up the menu for the Digimon you selected:
- Normal: Displays attribute and stats of your Digimon, Press the A Button to scroll through or the Left or Right Button to view the stats of other Digimon.
- Digimental: Press the Right or Left Button to scroll through Digimentals, and the A Button to select one. Displays the Armor Digimon that evolves from the selected Digimon using the selected Digimental, shows stats and attribute for it. Press the A Button to scroll through, or the Left or Right to view the stats of different armor Digimon.
- Evolve (Shinka): Displays the evolved form of selected Digimon, and shows attribute and stats. Press the A Button to scroll through, or the Left or Right to view the stats of other evolved Digimon.
Pressing the ‘B’ Button on the main screen: Shows map with three areas on it and your location.
- Press Once: Displays name of the area you are in.
- Press Twice: Displays how many steps to go before the area is cleared.
- Press Three times: Displays total number of steps taken.
V-mon: HP: 6, AP: 1, Mega hit: 6, 14, 23.
XV-mon (Get the Digimentals of Courage, Friendship, Love, and Purity) – HP: 9, AP: 2, Mega hit: 6, 23.
Paildramon (Jogress XV-mon with Stingmon in the Version1 D-3) – HP: 12, AP: 3, Mega hit: 6, 23.
Imperialdramon (Jogress Paildramon with MetalGreymon on the Tag Tamers, or D-1 Tamers WonderSwan game) – HP: 14, AP: 3, Mega hit: 6, 23.
Fladramon (Digimental of Courage) – HP: 10, AP 2, Mega hit: 6, 23.
Lighdramon (Digimental of Friendship) – HP: 9, AP 2, Mega hit: 6, 23.
Magnamon (Digimental of Miracles) – HP: 13, AP 2, Mega hit: 6, 23.
Setmon (Digimental of Love) – HP: 9, AP 2, Mega hit: 6, 23.
Yashamon (Digimental of Purity) HP: 9, AP 2, Mega hit: 6, 23.
Honeybeemon (Digimental of Knowledge) – HP: 9, AP 2, Mega hit: 6, 23.
Depthmon (Digimental of Sincerity) – HP: 9, AP: 2, Mega hit: 6, 23.
Sagittarimon (Digimental of Hope) – HP: 9, AP 2, Mega hit: 6, 23.
Gargomon (Digimental of Light) – HP: 9, AP 2, Mega hit: 6, 23.
Kangaroomon (Digimental of Kindness) – HP: 9, AP 2, Mega hit: 6, 23.
Wormmon – HP: 5, AP: 1, Mega hit: 5, 23.
Stingmon (Get the Digimentals of Courage, Friendship, Love, and Sincerity) – HP: 10, AP: 2, Mega hit: 5, 23.
Dinobeemon (Jogress Stingmon with XV-mon in the Version1 D-3) – HP: 11, AP: 3, Mega hit: 5, 23.
GranKuwagamon (Jogress Dinobeemon with AtlurKabuterimon on the Tag Tamers, or D-1 Tamers WonderSwan game) – HP: 13, AP: 3, Mega hit: 5, 23.
Shadramon (Digimental of Courage) – HP: 8, AP: 2, Mega hit: 5, 23.
Togemogumon (Digimental of Friendship) – HP: 8, AP: 2, Mega hit: 5, 23.
Kongoumon (Digimental of Miracles) – HP: 12, AP: 3, Mega hit: 5, 23.
Owlmon (Digimental of Love) – HP: 8, AP: 2, Mega hit: 5, 23.
Nohemon (Digimental of Purity) – HP: 8, AP: 2, Mega hit: 5, 23.
Searchmon (Digimental of Knowledge) – HP: 8, AP: 2, Mega hit: 5, 23.
Archelomon (Digimental of Sincerity) – HP: 8, AP: 2, Mega hit: 5, 23.
Bullmon (Digimental of Hope) – HP: 8, AP: 2, Mega hit: 5, 23.
Coatlmon (Digimental of Light) – HP: 8, AP: 2, Mega hit: 5, 23.
Puttimon (Digimental of Kindness) – HP: 8, AP: 2, Mega hit: 5, 23.
Area 01: PetitMeramon, ToyAgumon, Tyranomon, Unimon, and Tuskmon.
Boss: BlackWarGreymon – HP: 11, AP: 2, Mega hit: 5
Area 02: Cyclomon, Deltamon, Monochromon, Tyranomon, Unimon and Tuskmon.
Boss: Deathmon – HP: 13, AP: 3, Mega hit: 5
Area 03: Cyclomon, Deltamon, Monochromon, Tortomon, and DarkTyranomon
Boss: Crossmon – HP: 14, AP: 5, Mega hit: 4
Area 01: Zhuqiaomon, HP: 12, AP: 3
Area 02: Xuanwumon, HP: 12, AP: 3
Area 03: Qinglongmon, HP: 13, AP: 3
* There is a rare version of the Version 1 D-3 called the V-mon Version. It was a limited edition release with a few small changes. The Changes are here below.
Changed Boss Digimon
Area 01: BlackWarGreymon becomes Imperialdramon followed by Imperialdramon Fighter Mode
Area 02: Deathmon becomes Antiramon followed by Cheribimon (Virus)
Area 03: Crossmon becomes Rapidmon (Armor)
Changed Secret Digimon
Area 01: Zhuqiaomon becomes Volcamon.
Area 02: Xuanwumon becomes Mamemon.
Area 03: Qinglongmon becomes Archnemon.
To get the Digimentals without connecting to the D-Terminal, check the Help Wave status select the function from the Menu. If you appear to be catching a HELP wave you are close to an AM radio signal or TV. Move closer and keep the Digivice close to it until the entire bar fills up. You will receive a piece of a Digimental. Collect all three pieces of the same Digimental and you can now use it. You can only get the Digimental of Kindness and Miracles by transferring them from your D-Terminal; pieces of them will not be able to be found. The specific egg pieces you can get are determined as follows:
Digimental for D-3 Version 1 :
Area 1: Love + Light + Hope + Purity
Area 2: Light + Sincerity + Knowledge + Friendship
Area 3: Hope + Love + Knowledge + Courage
|Image||Japanese LCD||US LCD||Name||Dub Name|
1. If you clear all Areas of 130,000 steps or less, the Boss Digimon and others will become available to join your party.
2. Digimentals can be gained through the methods described.
3. Adult Digimon can only be gained by getting 4 specific Digimentals.
4. Perfect Digimon requires a Jogress with another D-3 of the same version.
5. Ultimate Digimon requires a Jogress with specific Digimon from the WonderSwan games; Tag Tamers or D-1 Tamers.
6. The Secret Digimon appear randomly in the designated area.