Digivice Guide for Digivice D3 Version 2 (US/EU/Asia)
This is a Digivice Guide for the Digivice D3 Version 2 (US/EU/Asia), The D3 Digivice is another Pedometer Digivice. D3 Version 2 can be identified by a transparent casing and two arrows on the round button. Also on the Version 2, you must then choose a map location. Let’s start this simple guide.
There are 5 Available Buttons on Digivice D-3 Version 2 :
A Button = OK
For select navigation, too view our status option (distance, step, d-power, winning ratios).
B Button = Cancel
For return/back navigation or cancel command.
R = Reset
Hit this button will cause all your precious data erased and restart the game like new.
C Button = Menu Options (Left / Right)
Navigation to menu options such as Status, Map, Digiegg, Slot Game, Medical, and VS.
It let us know how many distances again before we reach the main boss
How many step distance you have progress
Power gauge for digivolve
Win percentage ratios against other’s Digivice when we battling
Overview of your Digimon Partners with their Evolution and strength level (HP + Attack Power) of that Digimon.
Gameplay progress and location
All of the collected Digi-egg will be here
- Block Game: Different shaped blocks cross the screen from the left, in two rows. Use the arrows to scroll through the different available blocks until you find one that will complete the oncoming block into a rectangular shape. Press the lower edge of the round button to move into the other row (this is the only use for it). Press the OK button to fire. If you complete a block, it disappears and adds to your score. If any block arrives at the right-hand side, the game is over. The distance remaining is reduced depending on how well you did in the game.
- Egg Game: You are shown three Digi-Eggs in a particular order, to memorise. Then you have to select the same three eggs in the right order from a list. It shows you your results and reduces the distance according to how many you got right.
Will needed to cure your Digimon if losing any battle
Battle with others Digivice!
All Digimon can be scanned on the US D-Terminal.
“Ready” then just Shake the Digivice when “Count” word displayed on screen
Evolution with Digi-eggs
Evolution to Champion or Ultimate or Mega forms
Switch place with others Digimon available
Run away from battle
For this Digivice D-3 Version 2, 6 Partners Digimon available to choose from the start which is: Veemon, Hawkmon, Armadillomon, Patamon, Tailmon and Wormmon.
Later in the game, You can also use partner from any of the rescued Digimon like Agumon, Gabumon, Biyomon, Palmon, Tentomon, Gomamon, and Terriermon.
First 7 Map
Rescue Digimon Partner from Season 1 Series from Dark Ring
Parrotmon, MetalTyrannomon, Kimeramon, Ebemon, Creepymon, Ghoulmon, & Wendigomon-Antylamon-Kerpymon.
*Main boss appearance is random.
– In each Map there will initially be 3 dots, 1 point contains Dark Spire, 1 point Digimon Village (Koromon, Tsunomon, Pyocomon, Tanemon, Motimon, Bukamon, Gummymon), and 1 more point contains Digimon season 1 to battle in order to save them from Dark Spire influences). After the 3 dots are complete, 1 point will appear again containing the Boss Map.
– Upon arriving at Digimon Village there will be 3 advantages:
1. D-Power increases.
2. Getting DigiEgg.
3. Attack Digimon We grow to 2 (Initially 1), Life also increased to 4 (Originally 3).
– When we reach Dark Spire, we must destroy the Dark Spire and defeat the Guardromon guarding it. Only after that our Digimon can Digivolve normally to Ultimate level, not just Armor Digivolve.
– To get DigiEgg, You’ll get the new one when you find the egg with a question mark while in game. To get a new Digimon party, we will know it when the Digivice ring with the appearance of the question mark on the right & left screen, shake Digivice quickly to find the party.
– But the appearance of question marks on the right and the left screen does not always mean that we will meet the party Digimon, there are another 3 possibilities:
1. Meet BlackWarGreymon / Mummymon / Arukenimon who will try to kidnap/attack our Digimon, if He succeeds, One of our Digimon Party will disappear (the lost Digimon can be found again) or only the D-Power we have is depleted to 0.
2. Meet Digimon Village.
3. Meet SaberLeomon / Andromon that will help you defeat the enemy in the next battle.
Last Map (8 Map)
Defeat Kuramon and the Evolutions!
Mummymon, Arukenimon, & BlackWarGreymon.
Kuramon, Tsumemon, Keramon, Chrysalimon, Infermon, & Diaboromon
– This map consists of 3 starting points which each end at that point we will fight the following Main boss: Mummymon, Arukenimon, & BlackWarGreymon.
– When we battle Mummymon, for the first time our Digimon in Party can Digivolve to Mega level (Automatically & do not reduce D-Power). After successfully defeating Mummymon, Arukenimon, & BlackWarGreymon, there will be no more effort from them to kidnap/attack our Digimon.
– Then, after successfully past 3 points, 1 new point will appear. This point is the last boss Diaboromon. But We will not directly fight the Diaboromon,
– First We fight Kuramon, Tsumemon, Keramon, Chrysalimon, Infermon, and the last Diaboromon. In the fight against Diaboromon, use Imperialdramon DM, He will Change Mode by itself to Imperialdramon FM.
– After successfully defeating Diaboromon, a cutscene ending appears with all the party of Digimon are seen being gathered & rejoiced.