Digimon Pendulum ZERO Virus Busters Guide
The Digimon Pendulum (デジモンペンデュラム) is the second in the series of the Digimon Virtual Pet. Each version has a roster of 20 Digimon and additional functions such as the Pendulum training and Jogressing. It evolves through 6 stages after hatching from the egg, beginning with the Baby Stage and ending in the Ultimate Stage.
Digimon Pendulum ZERO Virus Busters (デジモンペンデュラム ＺＥＲＯ ウィルスバスターズ) is the sixth version of the Digimon Pendulum virtual pet.
Another Digimon Pendulum Guide :
- Digimon Pendulum 1.0 / 1.5 Nature Spirits
- Digimon Pendulum 2.0 / 2.5 Deep Savers
- Digimon Pendulum 3.0 / 3.5 Nightmare Soldiers
- Digimon Pendulum 4.0 / 4.5 Wind Guardians
- Digimon Pendulum 5.0 / 5.5 Metal Empire
Digimon Pendulum ZERO Virus Busters
|Name||LCD||Attribute||Sleeps||Max DP||Min Weight (G)||Stomach Capacity||Life Expectancy|
Born from Egg
Yukimibotamon: Wait 1 hour
Nyaromon: 0-2 Care Mistakes
Nyaromon: 3-5 Care Mistakes
Nyaromon: 6+ Care Mistakes
Agumon: 0-2 Care Mistakes, Training 30+ times
Plotmon: 0-1 Care Mistakes, Training 30+ times
Agumon: 3+ Care Mistakes, Training 0-24 times
Gabumon, 0-2 Care Mistakes, Train it 30+ times
Agumon: 3+ Care Mistakes, Training 25+ times
Gabumon: 0-2 Care Mistakes, Training 0-29 times
Gabumon: 3+ Care Mistakes, Training 20+ times
Plotmon: 2+ Care Mistakes, Training 25+ times
Agumon: 0-2 Care Mistakes, Training 0-29 times
Plotmon: 0-1 Care Mistakes, Training 0-29 times
Gabumon: 3+ Care Mistakes, Training 0-19 times
Plotmon: 2+ Care Mistakes, Training 0-24 times
Greymon/Leomon: 2 or fewer Care Mistakes, Win Ratio 40% or higher, Training 40+ times, Battle 30 times.
Asuramon is a Jogress Digimon. Combinations are below.
First Vaccine Adult + Second Vaccine Adult
First Vaccine Adult + First Data Adult
First Vaccine Adult + Second Data Adult
Second Vaccine Adult + First Data Adult
Second Vaccine Adult + Second Data Adult
First Vaccine ADULT + Second Vaccine PERFECT
Second Vaccine ADULT + Second Vaccine PERFECT
Garurumon/Igamon: 4 or less Care Mistakes, Win Ratio 40% or higher, Training 40+ times, Battle 30 times.
MetalMamemon is a Jogress Digimon. Combinations are below.
First Vaccine Adult + Second Virus Adult
First Vaccine Adult + First Virus Adult
Second Vaccine Adult + Second Virus Adult
Second Vaccine Adult + First Virus Adult
First Data Adult + Second Data Adult
First Data ADULT + Second Data PERFECT
Second Data ADULT + Second Data PERFECT
Angemon/Tailmon: 1 or less Care Mistakes, Win Ratio 40% or higher, Training 40+ times, Battle 30 times.
Angewomon is a Jogress Digimon. Combinations are below.
First Data Adult + Second Virus Adult
First Data Adult + First Virus Adult
Second Data Adult + Second Virus Adult
Second Data Adult + First Virus Adult
First Virus Adult + Second Virus Adult
First Virus ADULT + Second Virus PERFECT
Second Virus ADULT + Second Virus PERFECT
MetalGreymon/Asuramon: No Care Mistakes, over 60% Win Ratio
MetalGarurumon is a Jogress Digimon. Combinations are below.
First Data Perfect + Second Data Perfect
Second Data Perfect + First Data Perfect
Omegamon is a Jogress Digimon. Combinations are below.
First Virus Perfect + Second Virus Perfect
Second Virus Perfect + First Virus Perfect
WarGreymon (Pendulum Zero) + MetalGarurumon (Pendulum Zero)
– A “Care Mistake” is when the call icon has been lit for 20 minutes and then goes out by itself. The call icon will activate when your Digimon runs out of hearts, or when it’s time to turn out the lights. Waking the Digimon during sleep is also counted as a Care Mistake. If you want the Digimon to wake up, without this being counted as a Care Mistake, then set the clock to some time during the day. If the Digimon doesn’t get its 8 hours of sleep, its DP won’t be restored, be careful. Waking the Digimon directly, or failing to turn off the lights, will also move its regular waking time to later in the day.
– Training only counts for evolution when successful.
– To get a Perfect Digimon, a Win Ratio of 40% gives you a 1/5 chance of evolution. 60% or more gives you a 1/4 chance and, 80% will give you 1/2 chance of evolution. Even meeting the 30+ battle may still not be enough for evolution. To ensure an even greater chance, battle during the Child stage and achieve as high of a Win Ratio as you can prior to evolving into Perfect.
– If your Digimon dies after a full life and was taken very well care of, it may leave behind an egg. This is what is called a “Traited Egg” and once hatched it will give you an extra 10% of evolving to Perfect. The results are cumulative also, so numerous generations of Traited Eggs will add 10% for each generation.